Tuesday 14 September 2010

Moon Dough by Savana & Bailey - the 2 mini toyologists

http:www.precious-memories.co.uk

Moon Dough - Review

Have you heard about Moon Dough? From the makers of Moon Sand, It is a revolutionary new dough that claims to NEVER dry out.

Bailey (mini toyologist 1) describes it as "like candyfloss" - the dough is light, soft and hypoallergenic. The Moon dough is also wheat free.

We were given the Moon Dough Playful Puppies which retails @ £9.99.

I can honestly say it does not dry out although it does become crumbly.

Finally - if you have a moment take a look at the Two Mini Toyologists (Bailey) and (Savana) who have been busy reviewing Moon Dough.


moon dough reviews by the two mini toyologists






So the question you want to all ask me - would I buy it?  Yes - I have been recommending it to friends.  However, I think the kennel is very fiddly and 3 years olds would struggle to make the dog food etc so would need adult supervision.

Interested in buying some moon dough then go to TOYS R US UK thank you for your time.

My next review will be on a product Magic Science - so catch you later!

No comments: