Tuesday 9 November 2010

CAN WE FIX IT? Guest Toyologist Review for Toys R US says YES THEY CAN!!!!!


Black and Decker Work Bench £59.99

Bob The Builder Can we fix it?  Bob the Builder - well actually TOYS R US - YES THEY CAN!


Mum Laura - What a hit!!  This work bench was instantly loved by my nearly 4 year old, and 17 month old.



PROs
* The live action circular saw and drill are probably my boys favourite bits - if not a little noisy for my delicate ears at 6.30am!!
* It was relatively easy to put together and my 4 year old enjoyed helping daddy to build it.  Took about 15-20 mins
* The range of tools it came with was good, along with the nuts and bolts
* The little bird house was great as my son is trying to master putting it together - my 17 month old loves cutting the bits of wood with the circular saw!
* Nice bright design, lightweight to lift, not TOO cumbersome so we bring it downstairs in a morning and then put it back in my 4 year old's bedroom at night

CONs
* Price - I don't think I would have purchased it at £59.99, possibly £49.99 to stay under that £50 mark
* Bench is a little flimsy considering the price - wobbles a bit if knocked, would have liked it to be a little more sturdy
* Batteries were not included in the product- for the price tag I think they should be and was a little disappointing not to see it full working until I got round to getting the batteries


No comments: