Monday 4 October 2010

Precious Memories share the good will of toys r us!




Precious Memories website at http://www.precious-memories.co.uk/

Well today has been very busy here at home. Business is booming as the run up to Christmas begins. All three of the products, 3d casts, 2d impressions and fingeprint jewellery are al in great demand and my mums are very busy!

My new cleaner started today which is great news for me. Since having my car accident two years ago I am suffering from severe whiplash and am still being treated for it - menial tasks such as hoovering, carrying etc are a killer and top that with looking after two little ones and running my own business - it is exhausting.

Geoffrey Giraffe had is first visit to the post office today with the mini toyologists, as a very lucky lady called Catherine entered my first Toys R Us Toyologist Competition. To give her an insight on what it is like to be a toyologist we have not told her what she has won - so it will be a BIG SURPRISE FOR HER! Feel like Father Xmas.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Catherine Hughes said...

What a fantastic photo...I feel like a child at Christmas!